Online Statement & Document Registration Agreement
Effective August 21, 2012
Consent to Electronic Delivery of Notices – You agree that any notice or other type of communications provided to you pursuant to the terms of this Agreement, and any future disclosures required by law, including electronic fund transfer disclosures, may be made electronically by posting the notice on the Hansom FCU website (www.hfcu.org) or by secure message. You agree to notify us immediately of any change in your e-mail address.
Consent to Delivery of Online Statements - By accepting this Agreement, you are authorizing Hanscom FCU to deliver your monthly or quarterly statements by electronic means according to the terms and conditions below. You may revoke this consent at any time by unregistering on the Online Statements page in Online Access.
1. This agreement applies to all statements and disclosures related to my accounts at Hanscom FCU, including: share accounts, whether delivered monthly or quarterly; credit card statements and loan statements including my home mortgage; meeting notices; and, all disclosures normally required by law in connection with any service you may have or which you may obtain from Hanscom FCU in the future. Not all such disclosures are available electronically from Hanscom FCU. When they do become available electronically, Hanscom FCU will send them to you electronically until you elect to receive them in paper form.
2. On or shortly following your statement cycle date, you will receive an e-mail message that your statement is available, along with instructions on how to pick up your statement.
3. It is your responsibility to ensure that your e-mail address is current and correct. You may change / verify your email address in Online Access.
4. If you have more than one Hanscom FCU member number, you need to accept this disclosure and register in each account online.
5. Statement notifications can be sent to only one e-mail address. For example, the notification cannot go to both a work and home e-mail address. Understand that when you agree to receive statements and disclosures electronically, you will not receive such documents in paper form. Your consent to receive electronic statements and disclosures is effective until further notice by Hanscom FCU or revocation by you. You may revoke your consent by cancelling online statements on the eStatements Enrollment page under the Services menu in Online Access. Make this request at 1 business day prior to the next statement or required disclosure cycle to ensure receipt of a paper statement. Please note that unregistering will result in all documents being mailed to you in paper form.
6. You agree to faithfully and promptly review electronic statements to ensure they are accurate and that no unauthorized transactions have taken place. If you discover any errors or unauthorized use, contact Hanscom FCU immediately.
7. Electronic delivery is provided free of charge from Hanscom FCU, however your online service provider may apply a charge. Documents may be provided in either Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) or Portable Document Format (PDF). In order to access PDF documents, you must have Adobe Reader software. This software is available for download at no cost at www.adobe.com. If you do not have the ability to access and retain both PDF and HTML documents, do not consent to electronic delivery. By consenting, you confirm that your personal computer is equipped with Adobe Reader.
8. For joint accounts, only the primary member is required to enroll to initiate electronic delivery of documents.
Communications between Hanscom FCU and You – Unless this Agreement provides otherwise, you can communicate with us in any one of the following ways:
- Secure message when you are signed in to your Online Access account.
- E-mail – You can contact us by e-mail at; email@example.com
- Telephone – You can contact us by telephone at: 800-656-4328
- Mail – You can write us at:
Hanscom Federal Credit Union
1610 Eglin Street
Hanscom AFB, MA 01731
As provided for herein, we may require written confirmation of telephone or e-mail communications but our failure to require such written communication shall in no way serve to limit our right to rely on telephonic or e-mail communications.
No Waiver - Hanscom Federal Credit Union shall not be deemed to have waived any of its rights or remedies hereunder unless such waiver is in writing and signed by Hanscom Federal Credit Union. No delay or omission on the part of Hanscom Federal Credit Union in exercising any right or remedy shall operate as a waiver of such right or remedy or any other rights or remedies. A waiver on any particular occasion shall not be construed as a bar or waiver of any rights or remedies on future occasions.
Federal Disclosure - You agree to accept this disclosure online rather than a paper disclosure. We recommend you print the entire Agreement and Disclosure for your records. If you are unable to print this, please request a paper disclosure to be mailed to you.
THIS AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES THE ENTIRE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND HANSCOM FCU WITH RESPECT TO THE SUBJECT MATTER HEREOF AND THERE ARE NO UNDERSTANDINGS OR AGREEMENTS RELATIVE HERETO WHICH ARE NOT FULLY EXPRESSED HEREIN.