Start the journey to good financial habits
- Help your child develop a positive, healthy attitude towards money.
- Savings account with no fees and minimum balance of only $25.
- Kid-friendly checking accounts with check card services (with adult co-signer. Ages 7 and up)
- Link family accounts for easy and safe transfers.
- Graduating high school seniors may apply for the John F. Condon Memorial Scholarship.
Open an Account
What better way for a child to learn about money than to have their own - Savings or Checking account? If you're an existing member and a parent, grandparent, or guardian, share the gift of membership.
Ready to open an account?
A qualified guardian can start the application process below.
- When you have completed the form below, press the SUBMIT button to send your request. Do not print out this form or mail it in.
- We will then send you an application package, including signature cards and our Disclosure for Personal Accounts.
- Please complete and return the documents that we'll mail to you, along with a check or money order for a minimum of $25.