We’re pleased to announce that we’ve made changes to Online Access that will allow you to make transfers and payments directly from within your Online Access. This new feature replaces Pay My Loan and our current External Transfer service. The new feature will be available December 5, 2021.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Pay My Loan has been replaced with external and internal payments through Online Access. This means you're able to see account information, due dates, and minimum payment amounts, plus be able to schedule and manage payments from one platform.
- Any external account information you had in Pay My Loan, along with recurring and future dated transactions, has been moved over to Online Access. There’s nothing you need to do.
- External Transfer in Online Access now gives you more convenient visibility into your transfers. You can easily add accounts at other financial institutions to move money to and from Hanscom FCU or set up regular transfers to another Hanscom FCU member’s account.
- We’ve replaced the “Transactions” option on the left-hand navigation bar with a helpful Move Money page (see image). You now have one place where you can access all the different ways to move your money, whether you want to make a Hanscom FCU loan payment, deposit a check, pay a bill, or send money to a friend.
- The Activity Center on the Move Money page gives you information on all internal and external transfers, as well as payments made from your accounts.