Save time and get your money faster
- To set up direct deposit or payroll deduction use our routing number 2113-8048-3 and your member number as the account number.
- Select checking to send the deposit to your primary checking account, or savings to send it to your primary savings account. Do not use the account suffix.
- More control over your money and your time because it is predictable and dependable.
- Get paid up to two days earlier.
- In many cases, we are notified that a direct deposit is pending up to two days in advance.
- We'll make those funds available to you as soon as we are notified, which gives you an early payday.