New User Enrollment:
In this tutorial we’ll cover the Enrollment Process for those who are new to Online Access HD.
Video : Online Access Help for New User
How can I reset my Online Account Access Password?
Forgot your online access password?
Step by Step Instructions
Here are step by step instructions to get you up and running
To sign up for online access for the first time, open the enrollment form by clicking on Enroll in the Online Access HD box on our home page.
New User Enrollment page
- Complete the information requested on the Enrollment Form
- Select a user name for your access, click the CONTINUE Button
- A pop up box will confirm your enrollment, click the CONTINUE Button
- Select a delivery method to receive a Secure Access Code
- Enter the Secure Access Code into the pop up box, click the SUBMIT Button
- Set a new password, click the SUBMIT Button
- Verify your contact information and notify us if anything is incorrect, click the NEXT Button
- Review the Terms and Conditions and Accept to proceed
- Register the device if it is a private computer that you trust
- Do not register the device if you are enrolling on a public computer or one that is used by multiple people
- Upon your selection, the Account Overview page will open
Browser Configuration Information
The default settings in most browsers will allow you to log in to Online Access HD. The following browsers are currently certified for Online Access HD, Bill Payment and our other Online Services:
- Internet Explorer 8.x (Windows) or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 23.x or higher
- Safari 5.x or higher
- Google Chrome 29.x or higher
Learn more about specific browser configuration recommendations.
Still have questions? Contact member services.