Federal Government Furloughed Federal Employee Assistance
This loan is currently not available. During a government shutdown, we stand ready to offer financial assistance to furloughed Federal Government employees.
- 0.0% APR* for the first 60 days, up to one month’s net payroll up to $5,000.
- For those needing more than 60 days to repay, the loan will be converted for easy repayments over a 12-month term at a low fixed rate of 8.49% APR*.
- Predictable payments fit into your budget and are designed to be paid off within a year.
Certificate Fees Waived
- Penalties will be waived for federal employees making withdrawals from certificates during the furlough period.
- You may qualify to skip a payment on select loans with us. Speak with a representative by phone at 800-656-4328 or in a branch for details.
* APR. Annual Percentage Yield. The maximum repayment term is 12 months. The maximum amount of loan will equal the federal employee’s total net monthly pay, up to a maximum of $5,000. The LifeLine Loan will become available on December 26, 2018, for members whose paychecks are affected by the shutdown.