Our team operates with five values at the heart of all we do:
our members are our top priority. We make business decisions with our members at the top of mind.
we’re honest and committed to doing what’s best for our members and our company. What is right isn’t the same as what is easy.
we are in this together and we all benefit from our success.
we identify new ideas for processes or products that will lead to positive changes and take the initiative to implement the changes.
we understand that communication starts by listening, understanding different perspectives, and caring about others’ sustained success.
If you're looking for the chance to work in a place that will value your enthusiasm and contribution, join our team.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, friendly and supportive work environment, competitive salaries, and an opportunity to receive training in a stable, progressive and challenging industry. Take your career to the next level. Check our open positions, read job descriptions, and apply online. You'll love working at Hanscom Federal Credit Union!
Jobs at Hanscom Federal Credit Union
We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation and status as a veteran. Consistent with the American Disabilities Act, applicants may request accommodations needed to participate in the application process.
General inquiries / consideration for future openings, please send resume and salary requirements to:
- Call: 781-698-2299
- Fax: 978-952-8532
- Mail to:
Hanscom Federal Credit Union
Attention: Human Resources
25 Porter Road
Littleton, MA 01460-1434
Professional full-time staff get a very competitive and complete benefits package:
- Tufts Advantage HMO or PPO
- Self-insured dental plan through Partners Benefit Group
- VSP Vision Care
- Free Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Matching 401K / Roth 401K Plans
- Paid vacation - based on years of service
- Paid sick - carry over available
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Employee Recognition Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Health and Wellness Initiatives
- BALANCE Program (financial counseling)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Childcare Consultation & Referral
- Eldercare Consultation & Referral
- Work-Life Services
- Legal/Financial Counseling