Helping your employees better manage their bottom line can help you improve yours.
- Stress is the leading cause of health issues, and finances are the leading cause of stress. We can help.
- Our free money management education programs are designed to help your employees become financially self-sufficient and successful — whether they are well-established or just starting out.
- Employees get access to free and confidential financial counseling and education through our partner BALANCE.
Get free financial education for your organization.
- Free resources and improved benefits without adding expenses to your bottom line.
- We provide the kind of financial education that pays dividends, helping your employees do a better job managing their money.
- How-to articles. We post topics to help you understand financial stress in your employees and how it impacts their productivity and your business.
Workplace Virtual Events
- Get credit union support at employee benefit fairs, employee meetings and Open Enrollment (we really like to give away things at these events!)
- Educational webinars. We do the work and you enjoy the benefits of delivering financial literacy programs for your employees.
- Schedule an event today.