Send funds to anyone, just about anywhere
Incoming Wire Transfers
The following information must be given to the sending institution
Wire to: EasCorp Burlington
Routing number : 2113-9177-3
For further credit to : Hanscom FCU
Routing number : 2113-8048-3
For final credit to : Member Name and Account Number
Incoming wires can be received Monday-Friday. Accounts are credited upon verified receipt of funds.
Outgoing Wire Transfers
The receiving institution must be contacted for specific wiring instructions before the wire transfer can be completed. The account holder assumes sole responsibility for providing correct wiring instructions. Wires rejected due to insufficient information will be assessed a wire fee.
When requesting a wire transfer in the continental U.S., please have the following information available:
- Your name, Hanscom FCU account number, Social Security number, and the amount of the withdrawal transfer.
- The full legal name of the receiving financial institution and their on-line Federal Reserve routing number (ABA number).
- Full name and account number to which the transfer will be credited.
- Written, signed authorization is required for second-party wire transfers.
- Outgoing wires can be sent Monday-Friday.
- Instructions must be received by noon for wire transfer to be sent that day. Hanscom FCU cannot guarantee same-day availability.
Just give us a call at 800-656-4328, or print and complete the appropriate form below and fax it to 978-952-8533.