EARN UP TO 4.75% APY1
Spread the news and share the wealth. Tell your friends about our 13-Month Share Certificate Special
A balance transfer is a great way to save money, reduce debt, and breathe a little easier.
Apply for a Credit Card Online
Here at Hanscom FCU, we’re always looking for ways to help our members save more money, so if you’ve got some high-interest credit cards, we can help!
We made it easy for you to reduce your credit card debt by transferring your high-interest balances to a lower-rate Hanscom FCU Platinum Mastercard. There's no transfer fee, and you pay the same rate for purchases as you do the balance transfer.
1. Log in to Online Access
2. If you are using the mobile app - Click 'More' on the right hand side (Skip this step if you are using the web version of Online Access)
3. Click 'Transfer Money Now' on the right side of the screen
4. In 'From Account' select your credit card that you would like to do the balance transfer to
5. In 'To Account' select your checking account
6. In 'Amount' fill in the amount of the balance transfer
7. Click Transfer Funds
8. Pay off your balance of your other credit card with the funds that you just transferred into your checking account
8. If you are using the mobile app - Click 'More' on the right hand side (Skip this step if you are using the web version of Online Access)
9. Click "View All Bills Now" on the right side of the screen
10. Set up a payment to be made to the card that you want to do the balance transfer for
Credit Card Agreement
Credit Card Calculators
Questions about transferring your credit card balances? Our team is happy to answer your questions. Complete the form below, and a member of our team will contact you!